Before attending this course, students must have: • Two or more years of experience with deploying and managing Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 environments; NS experience with day-to-day Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 system-administration management and maintenance tasks. • Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation. • Experience with Active Directory technologies and implementation. • Experience with Windows Server virtualization technologies and implementation. • Knowledge equivalent to the MCSA credentials of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2
Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
• Configure and Install Windows Server 2016.
• Understand and implement storage in Windows Server 2016.
• Use and apply directory services.
• Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
• Understand and implement networking. Configure Hyper-V.
• Configure and manage advanced networking capabilities.
• Configure software-defined networking. Apply remote access.
• Install and maintain containers in Windows and Hyper-V. Implement failover clustering.
|Course #||Course Contents`|
|20743B||Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016|
Training Basket Advantage
Biggest pool of Industry Experts
Certified experts with rich training experience
Each class will be followed by practical assignments which will aggregate to minimum 20+ hours.
Live Instructor-led Training
This isn’t canned learning. Its dynamic, its interactive, its effective
500+ Recruiter Connect for 100% placement assistance
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the concepts.
24 x 7 Expert Support!
Drop us a Query on firstname.lastname@example.org