Before getting on to the AngularJS interview questions, the student must know that the AngularJS is a continuously varying field which needs the students as well as professionals to upgrade their skills with the new features and knowledge, to get fit for the jobs associated with Docker. This post related to AngularJS Interview Questions and Answers, AngularJS Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, AngularJS Interview Questions and Answers, AngularJS Interview Questions will help you let out find all the solutions that are frequently asked in you upcoming AngularJS interview.
Q 1 What is AngularJS?
AngularJS is a framework to build large scale and high performance web application while keeping them as easy-to-maintain. Following are the features of AngularJS framework.
Q2 What is scope in AngularJS?
Scopes are objects that refer to the model. They act as glue between controller and view.
Q3 What are the services in AngularJS?
AngularJS come with several built-in services. For example $https: service is used to make XMLHttpRequests (Ajax calls). Services are singleton objects which are instantiated only once in app.
Q4 What are the advantages of AngularJS?
Following are the advantages of AngularJS.
- AngularJS provides capability to create Single Page Application in a very clean and maintainable way.
- AngularJS provides data binding capability to HTML thus giving user a rich and responsive experience.
- AngularJS code is unit testable.
Q5 What is MVC?
Model View Controller or MVC as it is popularly called, is a software design pattern for developing web applications. A Model View Controller pattern is made up of the following three parts:
- Model− It is the lowest level of the pattern responsible for maintaining data.
- View− It is responsible for displaying all or a portion of the data to the user.
- Controller− It is a software Code that controls the interactions between the Model and View.
Q6 What are Angular JS expressions?
Q7 What is $rootScope?
Q8 How to implement internationalization in AngularJS?
AngularJS supports inbuilt internationalization for three types of filters currency, date and numbers. We only need to incorporate corresponding js according to locale of the country. By default it handles the locale of the browser. For example, to use Danish locale, use following script
<script src = “https://code.angularjs.org/1.2.5/i18n/angular-locale_da-dk.js”></script>
Q9 Which are the core directives of AngularJS?
Following are the three core directives of AngularJS.
- ng-app− This directive defines and links an AngularJS application to HTML.
- ng-model− This directive binds the values of AngularJS application data to HTML input controls.
- ng-bind− This directive binds the AngularJS Application data to HTML tags.
Q10 Explain templates in AngularJS.
Templates are the rendered view with information from the controller and model. These can be a single file (like index.html) or multiple views in one page using “partials”.