TRAININGBASKET Noida provides Best MCITP training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. TRAININGBASKET Provides Best MCITP Training in Noida. TRAININGBASKET is one of the most credible MCITP training institutes in Noidaoffering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level MCITP training courses. At TRAININGBASKET MCITP training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time MCITP projects. TRAININGBASKET implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At TRAININGBASKET’s well-equipped MCITP training center in Noidaaspirants learn the skills for INTRODUCTION TO WINDOWS 2008, WORKGROUP MODEL IN WINDOWS 2008, ROUTING & REMOTE ACESS, DHCP(Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), DNS(Domain Naming System), ISS(INTERNET INFORMATION SERVICES), ADS(Active Directory Services) on real time projects along with MCITP placement training. MCITP Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced MCITP course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
TRAININGBASKET is the biggest MCITP training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. TRAININGBASKET in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for MCITP at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
MCITP training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in MCITP training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
TRAININGBASKET Noida is one of the best MCITP training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. TRAININGBASKET has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At TRAININGBASKET MCITP training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Section 1: Describe how a network works
TRAININGBASKET Course duration for MCITP Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Placement Assistance after MCITP Training
TRAININGBASKET’S Placement Assistance
- TRAININGBASKET is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- TRAININGBASKET helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TRAININGBASKET conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TRAININGBASKET has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TRAININGBASKET Trainer’s Profile for MCITP Training
TRAININGBASKET’S MCITP Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
MCITP course content and Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO WINDOWS 2008
- Basic Network concepts
- History of Server O.S
- Introduction to Windows 2008
- Features of Windows 2008
- Instalation of Windows 2008, Vista & 7 OSs
WORKGROUP MODEL IN WINDOWS 2008 & 7
- Configuring IP Address
- Configuring peer to peer model
- Sharing folders & Map Network Drive
ROUTING & REMOTE ACESS
- Sharing to Internet Connection
- Configuring of Network Router
- Configuring of NAT
- Introductionto VPN
- Configuring VPN Server & Clients
DHCP(Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- Introduction & Configuring DHCP Server
- IP Reservation
DNS(Domain Naming System)
- Introduction to DNS
- Types of DNS Servers
- Configuring DNS Servers & Clients
ISS(INTERNET INFORMATION SERVICES)
- Installation & Configuring Web Server
- Creating Web Sites
- Creating virtual Sites
- FTP Server Configuration
ADS(Active Directory Services)
- Introduction to ADS
- Structure of ADS
- Installation of Root DC
- Installation of ADC
- Installation of RODC
- Adding Clients to Domain
ACTIVE DIRECTORY USERS
- Creating of AD Users
- Logon Locally policy
- Default password policy
- Creating Roaming & Mandatory Profiles
- Creating Home folder
- Creating of an O.U
- Delegation of an O.U
- Group policy for an O.U
- Group policy to manage Desktop environments
- Group policy to manage default web sites & folder redirection
- Group policy to manage Software Deployment
ACTIVE DIRECTORY TRUST
- Introduction to Trust Relationship
- Types of Trusts
- Creating Different types of Groups
FSMO Role of Active Directory
- Active Directory Roles
- Transferring Roles
- Seizing Roles
- Types of Disks : Basic & Dynamic
- Creating different volumes
- Configuring RAID 0.1 & 5 Levels
- Disk Quota & File Encrypting
- NTFS Permissions
- Terminal Server Configuration
- Terminal Server Licensing
- Configuring Remote
- Web Admin of T.S
- Overview of T.S Gateway & session brocker
DFS(Distributed File System
- Introduction to DFS & File Server
- Creating Root links & permissions
- Accessing shared folders from clients
WDS(Window Deployment Service)
- Introduction & Configuring WDS Server
- Installing O.S on Remote Computers
BACKUP & RESTORE
- Introduction to Backup
- Types of Backups System state backup & Restore
Top 20 Reasons to Choose TRAININGBASKET for MCITP Training
- MCITP training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best MCITP training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized MCITP training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of MCITP training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for MCITP Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
WHY SHOULD WE GO FOR CLASSROOM INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING INSTEAD OF ONLINE TRAINING?
Classroom Instructor-led training is much more effective than online training. The face-to- face classroom sessions not only make you more focused but also more employable in the job market.
WHO DELIVERS THE TRAINING ?
Our trainers are highly qualified, Certified experts with rich training experience. All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process which includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating continue to train for us.
WHY SHOULD I ENROLL AT TRAINING BASKET , AS OTHER INSTITUTES ARE OFFERING THE SAME PROGRAMME AT LOWER FEES?
The course curriculum, quality of trainers and lab facilitates at Training Basket are unparallel with respect to any other IT Institute. Also, Training Basket is Red Hat Certified Training Partner with , offering Programmes based on latest Technologies.
HOW IS MY PERFORMANCE ASSESSED?
Your performance will be assessed based on an online examination conducted at Training Basket.
WHAT IF I MISS A CLASS OR A COUPLE OF CLASSES?
If you miss any class, based on the available batches, you can request to attend the required class(es) again. And moreover, the Training Basket is always available to lend you a helping hand.
WILL I GET EXTRA SUPPORT, IF REQUIRED?
Yes of course! You can attend extra classes, speak to your faculty and get your doubts cleared.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS?
Payment methods vary from person to person. Get it clarified from the counsellor when you are enrolled. You can also opt for NO-EMI- installment-credit card method of payment.
WILL I GET PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE?
Yes, of course! Training Basket has an exclusive placement portal for its students under JobBasket, which provides placement assistance. Also, improve your English speaking and writing skills to enhance your employability and gain interview skills.