TRAINING BASKET Noida provides Best Linux training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. TRAINING BASKET Provides Best Linux Training in Noida. TRAINING BASKET is one of the most credible Linux training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Linux training courses. At TRAINING BASKET Linux training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Linux projects. TRAINING BASKET implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At TRAINING BASKET’s well-equipped Linux training center in Noidaaspirants learn the skills for Linux Course Content, Linux basic concepts, File System Management, User management, Installation in Standalone Machine, Network file system (NFS), File transfer protocol on real time projects along with Linux placement training. Linux Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Linux course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
TRAINING BASKET is the biggest Linux training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. TRAINING BASKET in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Linux at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Linux training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Linux training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
TRAINING BASKET Noida is one of the best Linux training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. TRAINING BASKET has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At TRAINING BASKET Linux training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Section 1: Describe how a network works
Linux course content and SyllabusLinux Course Content
Linux basic concepts & installations
- Installation in Standalone Machine
- Installation through NFS
- Installation through FTP
- Installation through HTTP
- Installation through KICKSTART
File System Management :
- Creation of File Systems
- Understanding EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
- Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
- Reverting back from Ext3 to Ext2 files systems
- Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
- Understanding fstab and mtab files
Section 2: Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
User management :
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding passwd aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
Run levels :
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Network file system (NFS) :
- Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
- Understanding daemons and files in NFS of boot phases
- Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
- Configuration of autofs, NFS security
File transfer protocol :
- Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server
- Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
- Configuring FTP server for anonymous and real users with download and upload permissions
- Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
- Understanding FTP Basic Commands
- Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
- Understanding xinetd based and non xinetd based services
- Configuring xinetd based services
- Xinetd security
TCP WRAPPER :
- nderstanding TCP WRAPPER
- Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
Domain naming service :
- Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
- Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
- Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS) of boot phases
- Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
Logical volume manager (LVM) :
- Creation of file systems and converting into LVM
- Creation of physical partitions
- Creation of volume groups
- Creation of logical partitions
- Extending the volume group
- Extending the logical partitions
Package Manager (RPM) :
- Understanding the features and advantages of RPM
- Installation of RPM packages
- Upgradation of RPM
- Verification of RPM
- Q u e r y i n g , T R O U B L E SHOOTING
Backup and recovery :
- Understanding different types of file system backup
- Understanding different types of files backups
- Understanding different types of file system backups
- Understanding different types of dump levels
- Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
- Different types of backup strategies
Automation of jobs :
- At Jobs . Cron Jobs
Network information service:
- Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Slave and Clients)
- Configuring NIS (master), NIS (slave) and NIS clients in heterogeneous environments
- Integrating NIS (master and slave) with NFS Server
Dynamic host configuration protocol :
- Understanding DHCP
- Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
- Understanding APACHE
- Configuring APACHE web server with virtual hosting
- Configuring APACHE web server with IP BASED, HOST BASED and PORT BASED
- Configuring member logins for APACHE web server
- Understanding the features and advantages of SAMBA server
- Configuring SAMBA for heterogeneous environment
- Sharing the resources between unix to unix using SAMBA
- Sharing the resources between windows to unix (vice-versa)
- SAMBA security
TRAININGBASKET Course duration for Linux Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Understanding SQUID proxy
- Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
Raid levels :
- Understanding RAID LEVELS
- Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and5)
Top 20 Reasons to Choose TRAININGBASKET for Linux Training
- Linux training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Linux training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Linux training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Linux training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for Linux Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TRAININGBASKET Trainer’s Profile for Linux Training
TRAININGBASKET’S Linux Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Linux TrainingTRAININGBASKET’S Placement Assistance
- TRAININGBASKET is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- TRAININGBASKET helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TRAININGBASKET conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TRAININGBASKET has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
WHY SHOULD WE GO FOR CLASSROOM INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING INSTEAD OF ONLINE TRAINING?
Classroom Instructor-led training is much more effective than online training. The face-to- face classroom sessions not only make you more focused but also more employable in the job market.
WHO DELIVERS THE TRAINING ?
Our trainers are highly qualified, Certified experts with rich training experience. All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process which includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating continue to train for us.
WHY SHOULD I ENROLL AT TRAINING BASKET , AS OTHER INSTITUTES ARE OFFERING THE SAME PROGRAMME AT LOWER FEES?
The course curriculum, quality of trainers and lab facilitates at Training Basket are unparallel with respect to any other IT Institute. Also, Training Basket is Red Hat Certified Training Partner with , offering Programmes based on latest Technologies.
HOW IS MY PERFORMANCE ASSESSED?
Your performance will be assessed based on an online examination conducted at Training Basket.
WHAT IF I MISS A CLASS OR A COUPLE OF CLASSES?
If you miss any class, based on the available batches, you can request to attend the required class(es) again. And moreover, the Training Basket is always available to lend you a helping hand.
WILL I GET EXTRA SUPPORT, IF REQUIRED?
Yes of course! You can attend extra classes, speak to your faculty and get your doubts cleared.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS?
Payment methods vary from person to person. Get it clarified from the counsellor when you are enrolled. You can also opt for NO-EMI- installment-credit card method of payment.
WILL I GET PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE?
Yes, of course! Training Basket has an exclusive placement portal for its students under JobBasket, which provides placement assistance. Also, improve your English speaking and writing skills to enhance your employability and gain interview skills.