Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
TRAININGBASKET Noida provides Best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. TRAININGBASKET Provides Best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training in Noida. TRAININGBASKET is one of the most credible Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training courses. At TRAININGBASKET Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development projects. TRAININGBASKET implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At TRAININGBASKET’s well-equipped Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development, Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Architecture, Graph Programming, Introduction to .dat and .dml files, Partition Components, Departition Components, Database components, Translate components, Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development on real time projects along with Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development placement training. Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
TRAININGBASKET is the biggest Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. TRAININGBASKET in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
TRAININGBASKET Noida is one of the best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. TRAININGBASKET has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At TRAININGBASKET Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Section 1: Describe how a network works
- Task states
- Task hooks
- Task synchronization
- Multitasking Kernel
- Context switch
- Priority based scheduling
- Round Robin scheduling
- What is a task creation?
- Unitask approach Vs multitask approach
- Task states
- Introduction to RTOS
- What is Real Time System?
- Requirements of Real time System
- Hard Real-time Systems and Soft Real-time Systems
Main Building Blocks
- Content Providers
- Broadcast Receivers
Writing a device Driver Program
- Important header files
- Writing a simple module
- Compiling and loading modules
- Device information in /proc
- Character driver
- character driver basics
- major and minor numbers
- creating device files with mknod
- registering a character device driver
- Hand- on Practice
- Character Device Driver writing
- Userspace interaction
- Proc/sys model
- LCD implementation
- Understanding the serial device driver
LINUX DEVICE DRIVER
- Role of Device Driver
- types of Device driver
- loadable modules and its benefits
- Functions used to load and unload modules
- Passing parameters to a loadable module
Timers and Time Management
- Hardware clocks and timers
An Introduction to Kernel Synchronization
- Kernel Synchronization Methods
- Spin locks
- Reader-writer locks
Interrupts and Interrupt Handlers
- Top Halves verses Bottom Halves
- Registering an interrupt handler
- Interrupt context
The Virtual File system
- Common File system Interface
- File system Abstraction Layer
- Unix File systems
- VFS Objects and Their Data Structures
- The Superblock Object
- Superblock Operations
- The Inode Object
- Inode Operations
- The Dentry Object
- The File Object
- File Operations
- Data Structures Associated with File systems
- Data Structures Associated with a Process
- Getting Pages
- Getting Zeroed Pages
- Freeing Pages
- gfp_mask Flags
- Action Modifiers
- Zone Modifiers
- Type Flags
- Slab Layer
- Design of the Slab Layer
- Slab Allocator Interface
- Allocating from the Cache
- The Process Address Space
- System Calls
- Examples of system calls
- Examples of Standard APIs
- System call Implementation
- API-system Call-OS relationship
- Types of system calls
- Processor Affinity System Calls
- Yielding Processor Time
- Communicating with the Kernel
- APIs, POSIX, and the C Library
- Accessing the System Call from User-Space
- Linux’s Process Scheduler Policy
- I/O-Bound Versus Processor-Bound Processes
- Process Priority
- Time slice
- The Scheduling Policy in Action
- The Linux Scheduling Algorithm Scheduler Classes
- Process Scheduling in Unix Systems
- Fair Scheduling
- The Scheduler Entry Point
- Wait Queues
- Waking Up
- Preemption and Context Switching
Course Content and Syllabus for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Course Contents
- The Process
- Process Descriptor and the Task Structure
- Allocating the Process Descriptor
- Storing the Process Descriptor
- Process State
- Manipulating the Current Process State
- Process Context
- Kernel Threads
Main Building Blocks
- Content Providers
- Broadcast Receivers
Top 20 Reasons to Choose TRAININGBASKET for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
- Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
TRAININGBASKET Trainer’s Profile for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
TRAININGBASKET’S Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
TRAININGBASKET’S Placement Assistance
- TRAININGBASKET is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- TRAININGBASKET helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- TRAININGBASKET conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- TRAININGBASKET has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
TRAININGBASKET Course duration for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
WHY SHOULD WE GO FOR CLASSROOM INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING INSTEAD OF ONLINE TRAINING?
Classroom Instructor-led training is much more effective than online training. The face-to- face classroom sessions not only make you more focused but also more employable in the job market.
WHO DELIVERS THE TRAINING ?
Our trainers are highly qualified, Certified experts with rich training experience. All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process which includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating continue to train for us.
WHY SHOULD I ENROLL AT TRAINING BASKET , AS OTHER INSTITUTES ARE OFFERING THE SAME PROGRAMME AT LOWER FEES?
The course curriculum, quality of trainers and lab facilitates at Training Basket are unparallel with respect to any other IT Institute. Also, Training Basket is Red Hat Certified Training Partner with , offering Programmes based on latest Technologies.
HOW IS MY PERFORMANCE ASSESSED?
Your performance will be assessed based on an online examination conducted at Training Basket.
WHAT IF I MISS A CLASS OR A COUPLE OF CLASSES?
If you miss any class, based on the available batches, you can request to attend the required class(es) again. And moreover, the Training Basket is always available to lend you a helping hand.
WILL I GET EXTRA SUPPORT, IF REQUIRED?
Yes of course! You can attend extra classes, speak to your faculty and get your doubts cleared.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS?
Payment methods vary from person to person. Get it clarified from the counsellor when you are enrolled. You can also opt for NO-EMI- installment-credit card method of payment.
WILL I GET PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE?
Yes, of course! Training Basket has an exclusive placement portal for its students under JobBasket, which provides placement assistance. Also, improve your English speaking and writing skills to enhance your employability and gain interview skills.