PMI® Training & Certification Courses
Founded in 1969, the Project Management Institute (PMI)® is a professional association that oversees important Project Management certifications in the world. There are a wide range of courses on offer by the PMI® for project management professionals. PMI® is tasked with establishing standards, researching the subject, organizing conferences & seminars, publishing reference material, and providing certification to Project Managers.
The standards developed by PMI® fall into three main categories i.e. Foundational standards, Practice Standards, and PMI® Standards. As many as 8 different certifications are currently on offer by PMI® which are all based on globally accepted standards of project management. Currently, PMI® caters to as many as 2.9 million professionals working in nearly every country in the world.
Companies, large or small, are constantly struggling with the issue of completing projects on time and inside the predetermined budgets. Any Project Manager who successfully clears the PMI® certification will get good opportunities from companies who are looking for certified managers to handle their critical projects.
A reputed institute like Training Basket knows what it takes for you to succeed in any of your PMI® certifications.
Our trainers are adept at teaching you the best practices to ensure you clear your PMI® exam with ease.
Schedule & Prices
|Certifications/Courses||Duration||Training Schedule (Classroom)||Fees|
|Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Prep||4 Days|
Start Date- 2th Jan & 9th Feb & 16 Feb & 23 Feb 2019
Who should do the Project Management Training Course?
Who should do the Project Management Training Course?
The Project Management Training Course must be attended by:
- Project Managers
- Functional Managers
- Team Leads
- Project Executives
The demand for Project Management Professionals
The demand for Project Management Professionals is at an all-time high. Whether one works in Information Technology, healthcare, manufacturing, sales, construction or energy – all sectors require experts in project management.
It is believed that job opportunities for Project Management Professionals are continuously growing at a rate of 1.5 million new opportunities every year. According to a report by the Project Management Institute, by 2027, project management employees in seven project-oriented sectors is estimated to increase by 33 percent, which is equal to nearly 22 million new job opportunities. Also, nearly 88 million project management employees will be required by employers, by the year 2027. This report is a clear eye opener and showcases the need for PMPs in the coming years, along with demonstrating their contribution to productivity.
Careers in Project Management
A career in Project Management is highly engaging, beneficial and lucrative because of the reasons mentioned below:
- Increased demand – There is a huge demand for Project Management Professionals. As mentioned earlier, the PMI foresee approximately 22 million project management job openings through 2027.
- High paychecks – Project Management Professionals take home a higher paycheck than their uncertified peers. The salaries are no doubt highly competitive. As per a survey conducted by PayScale, the average annual salary of a Project Manager is $72,324.
- Associated with almost all industries – Project Management is one of the top skill sets that the employers are seeking today. Almost every industry is in constant need of proficient project managers. Industries such as manufacturing, construction, IT, utilities, finance, business and oil and gas, among others, offer the highest level project management work to PMPs.
- Career at its best – As Project Management Professionals are in huge demand across industries, the opportunities never cease and good decisions provide a soaring career.
- Constant learning – Project managers are always learning and enhancing their skills. This is a great career move for individuals who wish to regularly update and refresh their knowledge.
Benefits of Project Management Certifications
Upon completion of the Project Management training and certification course, you will be able to see several benefits enlisted below.
- Greater efficiency
- Boost in confidence
- Knowledge validation
- Demonstrate a desire to grow
- Inculcate leadership skills
- Consistent delivery
- Customer satisfaction
- Application of a fresh perspective
- Higher Pay
What is the average salary of a Project Manager?
How long is the PMP certification valid for?
What are the skills of a Project Manager?
Why do I need a PMP certification?
- The certification is industry standard and globally recognised
- Gives you an immediate salary hike
- Helps you stay updated and abreast of the latest happenings
- Provides you better job opportunities and career options
- Helps you showcase better project performance
- Certified professionals are in high demand among recruiters
- Project management professionals are required by almost all the companies
- Certified PMP professionals are considered safe even during recession or economic downturns
What are the roles and responsibilities of a Project Manager?
- Designing and applying appropriate project management standards
- Planning and implementing the project
- Defining specific tasks
- Managing cost
- Creating schedule and timelines
- Tracking the end product and deliverables
- Assuring quality
- Reporting a project’s progress
- Reviewing and implementing changes whenever necessary
- Evaluating and assessing results
How many hours do you need for a PMP?
- Candidates with a secondary degree require:
- 7500 hours of leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- Candidates with a four-year degree require:
- 4500 hours of leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
How do you become a Project Manager?
- Already possessing an experience in project management is a plus. Understand the skills and experience that you already have.
- Identify the areas that you are not familiar with or lack experience in.
- Get a formal training and earn a certification based on your requirement.
- Apply for jobs and grab lucrative opportunities. For better career prospects, you can also:
- Polish your public relation skills.
- Acquaint yourself with project management’s most popular tools such as Microsoft Project, Atlassian and Basecamp.
- Download and implement project management software for better understanding.
Training Basket Advantage
Biggest pool of Industry Experts
Certified experts with rich training experience
Each class will be followed by practical assignments which will aggregate to minimum 20+ hours.
Live Instructor-led Training
This isn’t canned learning. Its dynamic, its interactive, its effective
500+ Recruiter Connect for 100% placement assistance
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the concepts.
One of the Best Institute which helped me in enhancing my Career as a Network Engineer. Trainers at Training Basket are very friendly and have deep knowledge in networking which really helped me gain in depth knowledge of all aspects of networking. The placement team also helped me a lot by arranging interviews at jobs relevant to my profile.
Training Basket provides one of the finest IT training in Noida. It is supported by some highly experienced faculties who work hard to make the concepts easier to understand. I took Java for software development and it helped me a lot as I was not used to working with object oriented programming in my career. The added advantage is they also train you on soft skills which helps you in being ready to face the interviews head on. Would love to explore other courses here whenever time permits.
I have gained good command over Java technology. The trainers are very well trained to educate people. It is one of the best institute to build your career. They all are very helpful since the start till the end of the course. I recommend everyone to come and join Training Basket and make yourself a successful person in your life.
It was overall a great journey in Training basket.Trainers teaching method is too good in term of gathering information for particular stream like ccna and ccnp. A very good team of counselors who gives a better solution to enhance professional growth.
Training basket is one of the finest institute you can find in Noida. The faculties here are experienced plus they make you comfortable with each and every basic concepts. If you are looking for excel in future technologies. This is the place for you. They take care of the placement and grooming session too which is an added advantage. Hope this helps.
Its a Good Conducted course and structure in training basket . I would highly recommend this training institute to learn RHCSA training. Trainers work very hard on each candidate. Will definitely recommend to aspiring Linux enthusiasts.
I have completed RHCE and AWS from Training Basket it was a wonderful experience and have referred lot of co workers and friend into training basket. special appreciation to the trainers and career advisors for their constant support and guidance.
Excellent Destination for Education, I started Learning Python as summer training about a month ago and Gained much more than just simple coding. SUPER LIKE
I would like to say thanks to Training Basket team and specially to my mentor Mr. Arun Ojha for supporting me to acquire good knowledge of AWS-SAA and to clear the AWS certification as well. I got job as AWS Engineer just after completing the course because of good training and placement cell’s appreciable effort.