How it works
1. Complete the course
2. Submit your profile
3. Get interviewed by top recruiters
At Training Basket, we help freshers and working professionals around the world acquire skills needed to succeed in today’s digital economy.
We offer training programs for certifications in some of the highest-paying industries of today, based on the evidence that professionals with our certifications are more likely to receive a pay raise and also receive a promotion.
Our courses offer learners access to high-quality classroom training from some of the foremost experts in the industry , quizzes, capstone projects and case studies.
We’re pleased to announce the launch of JobBasket, our new placement service.
JobBasket is applicable on
- Training Basket Cloud Expert Level Program
- Training Basket Networking Expert Level Program
- Training Basket Linux Expert Level Program
- AWS DevOps Architect Masters Program
- Training Basket ITMS Associate Level Program
- Software Engineer Diploma Program
Modular Classroom Courses
- Microsoft Server 2012 Certification Training
- JAVA Certification Training
- CCNA Certification Training
- AWS Certification Training
- Web Development Certification Training
- DevOps Certification Training Course
What is JobBasket?
Am I eligible for JobBasket?
|Diploma Program||Modular Classroom Courses|
|Training Basket Cloud Expert Level Program||Microsoft Server 2012/2016 Certification Training|
|Training Basket Networking Expert Level Program||JAVA Certification Training|
|Training Basket Linux Expert Level Program||CCNA Certification Training|
|AWS DevOps Architect Masters Program||AWS Certification Training|
|Training Basket ITMS Associate Level Program||Web Development certification Training|
|Software Engineer Diploma Program||DevOps Certification Training Course|
You will also have to submit all your projects as prescribed by the course. Apart from this you will also need a minimum final assessment score of 80%. The service will then be available to you for a period of 12 months.