TECHNOLOGY Linux Administrator
Experience:- 0 to 3 yrs
We are looking for an immediate Linux and DevOps Engineer
- IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.
- The Linux Boot Process and System Logging
- Disk Management: Creating, Formatting, Resizing and Deleting
- User and Group Management
- Network Administration and Troubleshooting
- Managing Processes and Jobs
- Linux File and Directory Permissions
- Linux Package Management (yum, rpm)
- View/Edit Files Using Vi, Nano
- System Log Management
- Account Security and Controlling Access using PAM Module
- Secure and Harden Linux using SELinux
- Monitor System Performance
- Maintain System Security
- Shell Scripting to Automate Tasks
- Knowledge of Storage, Backups, Data ExportImport, Monitoring tools and disaster recovery. Installing and maintaining the LAMP server stack.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP,SMTP and SNMP, TCP, UDP. Knowledge of Mod_Sec, Mod_evasive
- Basic knowledge of AWS services like IAM, EC2, S3, EBS, Snapshot, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch ..etc
Be The First to Know about New Jobs!
Save this search and get emails as new jobs arrive.
Prepare For All Top Skills
Students Enrolled – 10000+
Students Enrolled – 15000+
AWS Certification – What is AWS and Why is it Important?
Gift yourself a rewarding career by taking AWS Certification With the origin of cloud computing, AWS has been the major shareholder in the market. It's...
Become a Successful T-shaped
How can you become a T-shaped person? We all have heard about various shapes of person that defines the overall features or qualities of individual....
Why Employers Want Professionals with Cisco Certification?
Cisco Certification and it's Importance In today's competitive world, where technology is emerging and upgrading every day, a progressive approach for....