Sr. SEO Analyst Hindi
Experience:- 2 - 3 Years
We are looking for an SEO Analyst to join our Growth marketing team and help us build a strong online presence.
SEO Analyst responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring user engagement across our website. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Update older content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Optimize pages for mobile and desktop
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
- Develop and implement link building campaigns, create and analyse backlink.
- Optimize e-commerce pages and app for play store.
- Proficiency in Hindi
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS Experience with SEO reporting Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Work experience in e-commerce and app store optimization.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks
Any graduate or above.
2 – 3 Years of experience
Be The First to Know about New Jobs!
Save this search and get emails as new jobs arrive.
Prepare For All Top Skills
Students Enrolled – 10000+
Students Enrolled – 15000+
AWS Certification – What is AWS and Why is it Important?
Gift yourself a rewarding career by taking AWS Certification With the origin of cloud computing, AWS has been the major shareholder in the market. It's...
Become a Successful T-shaped
How can you become a T-shaped person? We all have heard about various shapes of person that defines the overall features or qualities of individual....
Why Employers Want Professionals with Cisco Certification?
Cisco Certification and it's Importance In today's competitive world, where technology is emerging and upgrading every day, a progressive approach for....