Sr. CCNA Trainer
Experience:- 0 - 3 Yrs
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Required to visit multiple colleges across North India and provide Cisco Networking Workshops.
- Will be responsible to provide Cisco Networking training to students.
- To take in-house batches of CCNA Routing and Switching at Network Bulls Campus.
- Will be responsible to solve student’s queries in Free Time.
- Will be required to provide one day crash course of basic CCNA concepts.
- To manage and conduct industrial visits for students at Network Bulls Campus.
- Should possess In-depth knowledge of CCNA Routing & Switching.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Should be open to travel.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Adaptable in nature.
- Good people management skills.
- Should have ability to learn and re-deliver in short time span.
Be The First to Know about New Jobs!
Save this search and get emails as new jobs arrive.
Prepare For All Top Skills
Students Enrolled – 10000+
Students Enrolled – 15000+
AWS Certification – What is AWS and Why is it Important?
Gift yourself a rewarding career by taking AWS Certification With the origin of cloud computing, AWS has been the major shareholder in the market. It's...
Become a Successful T-shaped
How can you become a T-shaped person? We all have heard about various shapes of person that defines the overall features or qualities of individual....
Why Employers Want Professionals with Cisco Certification?
Cisco Certification and it's Importance In today's competitive world, where technology is emerging and upgrading every day, a progressive approach for....