Solution Architect – IT Security
Embee Software Pvt. Ltd.
Experience:- 0 - 3 Yrs
Location:- NEW DELHI
Brief of the Profile :
Embee is planning to expand its footprint int he IT Security market , investing in a sales and presales/deployment resource at
New Delhi. This resource will be instrumental in establishing Embee’s presence in the North. Working in tandem with the sales
resource, they will handle all presales activities to ensure sales closure, as well as do hands on deployment. Ideally, this
candidate should have extensive hands-on experience as a IT Security technical resource, worked on extensive projects across
various products, and also be at the cusp of their career, moving into more customer front-ending, solution architecting role.
Major Job Roles :
- Working with Sales, Business Development, Product & Services Teams to design and propose solutions for all business
- Should be able to do PoC, Demo, for enterprise class security products.
- Determines security requirements of customer by evaluating their business strategies, researching information security
standards, analysing vulnerabilities & risks and strengthen security of customer’
- Presenting the design and value of proposed IT Security solution to customers and prospects
Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business
requirements to products and concepts.
- Successfully building relationships with sales team members, OEM, Distributors, partners and customers in support of sales
team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations
targeting specific customer requirements.
- Solution design for Security Solutions, Cloud Services, Managed services, IT infrastructure architecting, messaging, enterprise
- Create end to end solution / blueprint for Strategic Outsourcing deals.
- Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions.
- Work with customers and Sale/OEM team to help customer create business case, ROI, justification, etc.
Mandatory Skills / Knowledge :
- Experience and good knowledge on network security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM, DDOS, VAPT, EDR, APT etc.
- Experience and good hands on Experience on Checkpoint FW, Palo Alto FW, F5, FireEye,N
- Strong exposure to Cloud technologies and various security methodologies on cloud
- Good understanding on various information security standards like PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 & Cloud Security Alliance , COBIT,
- Experience with Server technologies and virtualization â€“ VMware, HyperV, OVM, RHEV etc.
- Understanding Microsoft and Unix technologies
- Good understanding of storage technologies
- Exposure with virtualization and cloud technologies
- Certification such as Palo Alto Certified, Checkpoint Certified, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, CCSP or similar technology certifications
and Information Security Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, ISO
Be The First to Know about New Jobs!
Save this search and get emails as new jobs arrive.
Prepare For All Top Skills
Students Enrolled – 10000+
Students Enrolled – 15000+
AWS Certification – What is AWS and Why is it Important?
Gift yourself a rewarding career by taking AWS Certification With the origin of cloud computing, AWS has been the major shareholder in the market. It's...
Become a Successful T-shaped
How can you become a T-shaped person? We all have heard about various shapes of person that defines the overall features or qualities of individual....
Why Employers Want Professionals with Cisco Certification?
Cisco Certification and it's Importance In today's competitive world, where technology is emerging and upgrading every day, a progressive approach for....