Software Developer - Python
Decision Point Analytics
Experience:- 0 - 3 Yrs
The position requires for an individual to develop high-volume, low-latency application for data analytics for big consumer product corporations. The position also requires the candidate to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, write well designed, testable, efficient code. Should ensure designs follow specifications.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
- 0-3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Ability to write complex SQL
- Familiarity with Test driven development and Continuous Integration
- Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Unit, Testing Frameworks)
- Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology
- Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team
- Knowledge of Java and Python
- Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting would be a plus
Be The First to Know about New Jobs!
Save this search and get emails as new jobs arrive.
Prepare For All Top Skills
Students Enrolled – 10000+
Students Enrolled – 15000+
AWS Certification – What is AWS and Why is it Important?
Gift yourself a rewarding career by taking AWS Certification With the origin of cloud computing, AWS has been the major shareholder in the market. It's...
Become a Successful T-shaped
How can you become a T-shaped person? We all have heard about various shapes of person that defines the overall features or qualities of individual....
Why Employers Want Professionals with Cisco Certification?
Cisco Certification and it's Importance In today's competitive world, where technology is emerging and upgrading every day, a progressive approach for....