Social Media Executive
Pure Natural Products Ltd
Experience:- 0 - 3 Yrs
Are you a motivated, entrepreneurial professional — a problem solver who is ready to make an impact and ready for a job where you can have some fun too. Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). Candidates must be able to thrive in an environment that is fast paced, competitive, and constantly changing. Qualified candidates will be driven, personable, success-oriented, and motivated by obtaining personal goals and a strong desire to be the best on their team
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media pages & communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand withSEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- SEO/Content Marketing experience and/or understanding required
- Must have strong analytics
- Excel knowledge
- Strong verbal communication
- Strong written communication skills, must be able to convey the message accurately the first time
- Must have superior organizational and time awareness skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter, must be able to set and meet deadlines
- Problem solver who thinks out of the box
Be The First to Know about New Jobs!
Save this search and get emails as new jobs arrive.
Prepare For All Top Skills
Students Enrolled – 10000+
Students Enrolled – 15000+
AWS Certification – What is AWS and Why is it Important?
Gift yourself a rewarding career by taking AWS Certification With the origin of cloud computing, AWS has been the major shareholder in the market. It's...
Become a Successful T-shaped
How can you become a T-shaped person? We all have heard about various shapes of person that defines the overall features or qualities of individual....
Why Employers Want Professionals with Cisco Certification?
Cisco Certification and it's Importance In today's competitive world, where technology is emerging and upgrading every day, a progressive approach for....