Learn Java Programming
What's the focus of this Java Training course?
This course requires no previous coding experience and acts as a one-stop training course, teaches you from absolute beginner level concepts to the very advanced topics of Java.
The Java training course enables students and professionals to understand the basic concepts of Core Java 8 such as the scope of variables, operators, arrays, loops, methods, constructors while gaining hands-on experience in JDBC and JUnit Framework.
The Java training course then allows you to comprehend advanced Java topics such as JDBC, Hibernate Query Language(HQL), JSP’s Servlets, SOA, web services and get acquainted with frameworks like Hibernate and Spring.
What are the Java Training course objectives?
By the end of this Java online training course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Understand basic Core Java 8 concepts
- Implement multi-threading, string handling, and exception handling techniques
- Set up connection using JDBC to communicate with Database
- Understand servlet fundamentals like J2EE, HTTP Protocol, HTML, etc. in detail
- Create a JSP by following the directives, and run an application
- Learn Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and its exciting features
- Map relationships with Hibernate
- Learn how to configure AOP in a Java application
- Dive deeply into SOA Architecture
- Design a SOAP-based web service
What projects will you be working on?
Project Name: Employee Management System
Description: Create a new system to automate the following regulation creation and closure process, “Admin will be able to add new regulations and assign them to the department. Department Head will send these regulations to the individual users through email to get their consent. Users will send their comments through the courier service after reading regulations. Department head has to collect the user inputs and will have to pass it on to Admin.”
Project Name: Payment Management
Description: An Institute having different branches at different locations wants to control and maintain the accountant salary and students personal and payment details.
Project Name: Transport Service Management
Description: It maintains the information about the vehicle installed in a transport company with sufficient detail of vehicles? Owner, contact no. and Insurance detail and all the available transport services provided by the company.
Project Name: Online Quiz Project
Description: It provides a common platform to connect student and teacher online. The registered teacher can create Quiz and student can take quiz and can asses himself/herself & many more.
Who should do this Java Training course?
Training Basket’s Java Training course is ideal for:
- Students and professionals desiring to become Java Developers
- Software developers
- Web designers
- Programming enthusiasts
- Engineering graduates
Why should you take this Java Training course?
- Java is the most popular programming language in use (TIOBE index) since it’s the only language that works across all computer platforms and Android mobile without needing to be recompiled for each one.
- Java is widely used for developing cutting-edge applications be it for the web or mobile platform and acts as the stepping stone for anyone willing to start their career in mobile development as it is the base for all your Android applications.
- Excelling in Java also allows you to have a career in Big Data since Hadoop the most famous framework of Big Data makes use of Java for design and development.