The IIM Lucknow’s Executive Programme in Advance General Management is a one-year blended programme designed especially for mid level executives with the aim to establish the business management foundation through a 360-degree view of business, its operating environment, and its functional management. The Advanced General Management Program is an exclusive programme that guides executives to hone their business management skills and capabilities. The transformation aspect of this programme is strongly rooted in all key business functions; Marketing Management, Financial Analysis & Reporting, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Management, Organisational Behaviour, Information Technology and Information Management Systems. The programme focuses on Action Learning Projects and Peer to Peer to learning cohorts to understand the similar business challenges and exchange of ideas and perspectives.
- To develop analytical skills in management practices to evaluate the strengths and weakness of an organization.
- To learn the strategies for holistic improvement in the organization.
- Develop competencies holistically to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of organizations.
- Sharpen the leadership abilities.
- To develop values and proactive attitudes for societal well-being.
- Graduates from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities with minimum 50% marks and at least three years of work experience.
- The programme is ideal for executives with functional roles based on their specific educational disciplines and looking to upgrade their skills and competencies for a role/career in general management.
- Shortlisting of the participants will be based on their Application form along with Statement of Purpose (minimum 100 words). Case to case basis interview may be conducted for shortlisting of the participants.
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Behaviour in Organisations
- Managerial Economics
- Statistics for Managers
- Marketing Management-I
- Information Technology Concepts
- Business Communication
- Operations Research
- Marketing Management-II
- Management Accounting
- Designing Work Organisations
- Operations Management
- Financial Management-I
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Environment
- Research Methodology
- Financial Management-II
- Strategic Management
- The capstone project is an important part of the programme. The participants would identify the management problem, develop and evaluate the alternative course of action and suggest the best option. Each participant would present the findings of his/her study along with a written submission. The evaluation of the project report will be done by IIML faculty.
Associate Professor of the Finance and Accounting area at Indian Institute of Management Lucknow. He holds a Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology (Vinod Gupta School of Management) Kharagpur. His research interests span in the fields of initial public offerings (IPO) market, IPO valuation, anchor investor behaviour, analyst forecast, accounting issues in valuation, due diligence corporate governance issues, earnings management and IPO pricing. His research publication uses a variety of methodological techniques, including experimental designs, structural equations modelling, regression and meta-analysis. His research has been published in peer reviewed journals including Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Spanish Review of Financial Economics, IIMB Management Review, Vikalpa, International Journal of Financial Services, Decision, IUP Journal of Applied Finance, South Asian Journal of Management etc., among others. His recent consulting interest include undertaking predictive analytics for IPO value, financial reporting & analysis and performance evaluation, Cost management and control.
Dr. Suresh K Jakhar is a faculty in Operations Groupat IIM Lucknow. He has studied at IIT Delhi and IIT Roorkee. Earlier, he has worked at IIM Rohtak and SCMHRD Pune. His teaching and research interest lies in Game Theory, Revenue Management & Dynamic Pricing and Supply Chain Management.
Duration of the Programme: 1 year
The programme offers an interactive learning experience with live virtual sessions. The pedagogy follows a judicious blend of methodologies that include:
- Real life case studies
- 360-degree view for core courses
- Action Learning Projects on new developmental or problem solving initiatives within a business
- Live interactive instruction sessions delivered by expert faculty from IIM Lucknow
- The programme will be conducted over the period of one year with classes conducted twice a week: – Wednesdays: 6:45 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. & Sundays: 3:30 p.m.to 6:30 p.m.
- Programme includes mandatory 4 days of on campus sessions. 3 days at the start of the programme and 1 day at the end of the programme
|One week from the offer roll out date||10th September 2020||10th December 2020||10th March 2021|
|INR 72,500 **||INR 85,000||INR 85,000||INR 85,000|
*Excludes GST at 18%
** Effective 1st Instalment after deducting INR 7500 received at time of application (INR 80000 – INR 7500 = INR 72500)
|Processing Fee||INR 10,000/-** + taxes|
|Programme Fee||INR 3,35,000***/- + taxes|
|IIM-L MDP Alumni Fee||INR 10,000/-+ taxes|
|Total Fee (excluding application fee)||INR 3,35,000***/- + taxes|
*GST as per prevailing rate is applicable & will be collected additionally from the candidate/participant. Current GST rate is 18%.
**At the time of application, Processing Fee of INR 10000 will be charged. Processing fee contains INR 2,500 towards application fee & INR 7,500 towards the 1st instalment of Programme Fees. Processing Fee of INR 10,000 is refundable in case the participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Lucknow
*** Course Material, Boarding & Lodging during the campus stay is inclusive in Total Fee
|Application Closure Date||17th May 2020|
|Declaration of the list of eligible candidates||On rolling basis|
|Last Date of 1st Installment||One week from the offer roll out date|
|Commencement of classes (First In campus)||10th to 12th July 2020*|
|Final Enrollment list||TBD|
|Date of First Online Interactive Class||July 2020|
* The programme will start with campus immersion if Government allows travelling nationwide, otherwise the programme shall begin with online classes. The final decision regarding campus immersion shall be taken with atleast 1 month prior to the scheduled date.
Rs. 10,000/- + Applicable Taxes
Rs 3,35,000 + Applicable Taxes
Multiple mechanisms are involved for evaluation. Mix of evaluation elements would vary from course to course as decided by the course faculty. Each course would have an end term examination apart from Quizzes, Projects, Assignments, Class participation etc. It is mandatory for participants to attend the on-campus sessions.
Certificate would be awarded by IIM Lucknow at the end of the programme.