The Executive Programme in Sales & Marketing is a comprehensive course that integrates contemporary knowledge, skills, tools and techniques in Sales and Marketing functions. Taught by expert and eminent faculty of IIM Lucknow, the nine-month programme is designed to empower participants with a thorough understanding of theoretical principles as well their application to practical aspects of a business. The Direct-to-Device programme (Live lectures accessed by participants on their smartphone/tablet/laptop/desktop) comprises of a 3-day, on-campus module at the beginning of the programme. All participants will have access to IIM Lucknow’s Learning Management System with the flexibility to reach out to the faculty for queries and clarifications at any time throughout the duration of the course.
The instruction methodology will consist of lectures cum discussions, case studies and exercises. After attending the programme, participants will be able to:
Understand Theories & Working Principles of Sales & Marketing
Create Strategic and Tactical Frameworks of Sales & Marketing
Evaluate Contribution Margin of each entity in Sales & Marketing
Analyse Efficacy of Sales & Marketing Strategy
Apply Tools & Techniques of Digital Marketing & Analytics
- Graduates/Postgraduates from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities with minimum 50% marks in either graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent) with at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
- Fresher with professional qualifications like CA/ICWA/CS/CFA/CFP are also eligible to apply for the programme.
- Contemporary Investment Banking programme taught by faculty of domain experts
- Course designed and structured to educate participants from any stream with or without prior exposure to finance
- In-depth knowledge of concepts and real-life applications of Finance imparted along with practical case studies.
- One-year Direct-to-Device (D2D) course accessed by smart phone/tablet/laptop/desktop
- Mandatory on-Campus orientation module of 5 days at IIM Indore
- IIM Indore alumni status with provision to post CVs on the Institute’s Online Recruitment Almanack
Duration: One Year
On-campus orientation module of 5 days duration
- Financial Statement Analysis & Business Valuation
- Financial Management
- Investments & Portfolio Management
- Investment Banking I
- Investment Banking II
- Merger & Acquisition
- Option, Futures & Derivative
- Economics Environment
- Spreadsheet Modeling for Finance
- Industry Lecture
Applicable Delivery Channel
- Live interactive instruction sessions delivered by expert faculty from IIM Indore
- Direct-to-Device (D2D) programme accessed by smart phone/tablet/laptop/desktop
- Programme includes on-Campus orientation of 5 days at IIM Indore
- The programme will be conducted over the course of one year with classes conducted once a week, on Sundays over 3 sessions.
Sunday, First session : 2:30 pm to 3:45 pm
Sunday, Second session : 4:00 pm to 5:15 pm
Sunday, Third session : 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments and examinations.
(hard/soft copy of applications should reach to INSTITUTE on or before)
|31st May 2020|
|Screening and shortlisting of applications||Will be decided after 20th May 2020|
|Conduct of Personal Interview (PI)||Will be decided after 20th May 2020|
|Result Declaration||14th June 2020|
|Last date for acceptance of admission offer and payment of commitment fee||27th June 2020|
|Last date of registration with the balance fee||18thJuly 2020|
|The date for 1st Session (Commencement of Programme Delivery)||On-Campus Module: August 2020
Online Classes: August 2020
|Programme End Date||July 2021|
|Application Fee (Excluding GST)||3,000|
|Commitment fee at the time of acceptance of offer of admission (Excluding GST)||10,000|
|Campus Visit Fee payable at the time of admission (Excluding GST)||50,000|
|Programme Fee (1st Instalment) payable at the time of admission
|Programme Fee (2nd Instalment) payable within three months of admission (Excluding GST)||95,000|
|Programme Fee (3rd Instalment) payable within six months of admission (Excluding GST)||95,000|
|Total (Excluding GST)||3,50,000|
|Course Fee Instalment Schedule (Exclusive of GST @ 18%)||Commitment Fee||Campus Visit Fee||Programme Fee (I)||Programme Fee (II)||Programme Fee (III)|
|INR 10,000||INR 50,000||INR 1,00,000||INR 95,000||INR 95,000|
Participants are expected to attend all sessions of a given course. However, Participants may take leave on account of emergencies, participation in management festivals or co-curricular activities, etc., subject to the approval of the Programme Coordinator. However, 75% minimum attendance requirement would be considered for the final grading.
Rs.10,000 + GST @ 18%
Rs. 3.5 lakhs + GST @ 18%