Cloud Computing Training Course
What is cloud computing?
The advancement of technology encompassing Networks, storage and processing powers lead to epitome of computing commonly known as cloud computing nowadays. Cloud computing is a type of computer application that allows on-demand network access to shared computing resources. Its is a model for managing, storing and processing data online via the Internet. This technology uses central remote servers and internet to manage applications and data. This method allows the users to use applications simultaneously without having to install them separately on their systems. Businesses and industries use this technology to increase their efficiency of computing, processing and centralizing the data storage and bandwidth. Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo mail are a few examples of cloud computing. Some cloud computing characteristics include On-demand service(you use it when you need it), Network access(using internet as a medium), Shared resources(resources are pooled together and used by multiple clients), Scalability(allows elasticity of resources) etc.
There are 3 delivery models of Cloud Computing :
1. SAAS : Software as a service – A service that offers on demand pay-per-use of application software to users. This service is platform independent and you do not need to install it on your computers. Cloud makes the software available to multiple users by running a single instance of it. End users are the frequent users of this service.
2. PAAS : Platform as a service – It is mainly a development environment made up of a programming language execution environment, an operating system, a web server and a database. Here users can build, compile and run their programs without the worry of the infrastructure. In this model, data and application resouces are managed by users, rest all are managed by vendors.
3. IAAS : Infrastructure as a service – This service offers the computing architecture and infrastructure. It gives all computing resources in a virtual environment so that multiple users can access them. Cloud Computing Training Cloud computing professionals are supposed to assist IT departments and handle relevant issues in huge companies that use large servers and network. There is a lot of scope for development and progress in this profession and especially in IT companies. If you are aiming at a respectable middle level or senior level position with any of the huge MNCs or companies catering to IT Cloud Computing course is the best for you. If you are looking for a good live project based training by the Industry expert trainers, then go for Training Basket – best cloud computing training in Noida. Training basket provides both AWS training in Noida as well as Microsoft Azure training in Noida.
Scope after Completing Cloud Computing Course
At Training basket, we will help you in deciphering the buzz of the era – A+, N+, CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE, Hybrid cloud, DevOps, virtualization, AWS, Azure and CITRIX XEN SERVER. We help you with not just a certification but a great career. After completing courses in Cloud computing, you can join any company as a Cloud Specialist, Virtualization Expert, Cloud Security Professional, Cloud Administrator, Private Cloud specialist, Cloud computing consultant and more. The two major players of cloud computing are AWS and Azure. Training Basket provides the best AWS training in Noida as well as the best Microsoft Azure training in Noida with a 100% job guaranteed assistance along with. Training Basket provides AWS certification as well as Microsoft Azure certification to upgrade your skills as an IT professional.
Requirements for Cloud Computing Courses
Anyone with basic computer knowledge and internet can join the basic certification course in Cloud Computing. Those with knowledge in Basic Networking and Computer hardware can opt for the intermediate and advanced level courses in Cloud computing. Training Basket offers the 100% Job Guaranteed courses. The Training Basket Cloud Architech Program covers all the required training courses like AWS, Azure, CCNA, VMWARE, MCSA, Advanced BGP.
Benefits Offered by Training Basket
1. Live project based training
2. Case Studies based on your learnings
3. Opportunity to work for a real-time Cloud Computing project and get involved in the project phases.
4. Hands-On lab exercises
5. Regular tasks and practical sessions
6. Post Course completion support
7. Job placements with leading companies
WHY SHOULD WE GO FOR CLASSROOM INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING INSTEAD OF ONLINE TRAINING?
WHO DELIVERS THE TRAINING ?
WHY SHOULD I ENROLL AT TRAINING BASKET , AS OTHER INSTITUTES ARE OFFERING THE SAME PROGRAMME AT LOWER FEES?
HOW IS MY PERFORMANCE ASSESSED?
WHAT IF I MISS A CLASS OR A COUPLE OF CLASSES?
WILL I GET EXTRA SUPPORT, IF REQUIRED?
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS?
WILL I GET PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE?
|Course #||Course Contents`|
|Download Table of Contents||Brochure|
Training Basket Advantage
Biggest pool of Industry Experts
Certified experts with rich training experience
Each class will be followed by practical assignments which will aggregate to minimum 20+ hours.
Live Instructor-led Training
This isn’t canned learning. Its dynamic, its interactive, its effective
500+ Recruiter Connect for 100% placement assistance
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the concepts.
24 x 7 Expert Support!
Drop us a Query on email@example.com