AWS Solution Architect course at Training Basket aims to familiarize participants with products, services, and common solutions of Amazon Web Services. This AWS training will cover basic fundamentals to build expertise in identifying AWS services to be able to make informed business decisions about IT solutions according to unique requirements.
Audience: This AWS training is recommended for professionals who wish to get started in AWS or those who are responsible for describing AWS services to customers. Developers, Solution Architects and SysOps administrators who wish to utilize the services of AWS can also attend this course.
• Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
• Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
• SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
AWS Solution Architect Benefits:
- Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Learn about the basic concepts of data center design.
- Understand concepts and terminology related to AWS platform
- Learn to navigate and use the AWS Management Console.
- Utilize the infrastructure services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual
Private Cloud (VPC), Auto Scaling, Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Implement security practices for AWS and Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Utilize database services, such as Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and. Amazon DynamoDB.
- Implement management tools in AWS including AWS Trusted Advisor and Amazon CloudWatch.
Course Training Plan
This is an approximate course fee and duration for this course . Please contact our team for current course fees and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
|Course Contents #||Exams||Duration|
|AWS Certified Solutions Architect pdf||AWS Solutions Architect||40 hrs|
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?
Our team can help you find a batch that meets your needs
Mr.Arun Ojha Master Trainer Certified by Microsoft and VMWare
Mr. Arun Ojha is Technical Manager and Consultant at Training Basket. With an overall 12+ years of industry experience, He is adept at mapping client’s requirements, custom designing solutions & troubleshooting for complex information systems management. He has travelled many cities to deliver trainings, colleges, consultancies, Training Basket customers and corporate clients. He also has a very huge student base.
AWS Professional Level training imparts the knowledge and technical skills for designing distributed applications and systems on AWS platform. Participants will gain practical exposure about the designing and deploying of scalable and highly flexible server setup on AWS. Fault tolerance, multi-tier applications, and migrating complex data set all will be discussed during the training. The skills of selecting appropriate AWS services are developed by understanding the fundamentals of cloud computing and analyzing the business requirements and technical feasibility. Aspirants will learn different AWS products including VPC, Elasti Cache (EC), Glacier, IAM, Route 53, Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), Cloudfront, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), EBS, and Relational Database Service (RDS).
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Why Cloud Computing?
Benefits of Cloud Computing Types of Cloud Computing
Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
Software as a Service, Platform as a Service
Infrastructure as a Service
Horizontal vs. vertical scaling Cloud Computing Issues
- What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
- Vendors-Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Introduction to AWS
- Elastic computing
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Instances creation
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing, Reserved Instance pricing
- Setting up security, Security groups
- Choosing the AMI
- Creating a new AMI Ÿ Public and Private IP’s
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI , Key
- Pairs, Elastic IP’s
EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and un-mounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- What is VPC?
- VPC configuration
- VPC security
- Elastic IP’s
- Inbound and outbound ACL’s
- Route53-Creating zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Identity access management (IAM)
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
- Roles Command line management
- Identity federation
- Cloud watch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Setting thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloudwatch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Auto scaling Simple
- Notification Service (SNS)
- what is SNS?
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
Auto Scaling & load balancing
- Create an Auto Scaling group
- Create a policy for your Auto Scaling group
- Set up an auto-scaled, load-balanced Amazon EC2
- application Identity access management
- Create load balancer
- Manage Load balancer
Simple Storage Service
- What is S3?
- S3 Infrequent Access storage
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies Glacier storage
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Creating database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database.
- Cloud Formation- What is, Deploying template, Create
- Stack, Delete Stack, Provisioning application resources
with Cloud Formation
- Cloud Front-Use of cloud front, Creating a cloud front
distribution, Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Elastic Beanstalk – Creating environment
- Troubleshooting using Cloud Trail
AWS Case study
- Creating and managing a multitier application on
- Best practices for AWS
- Cost control strategies
- Overview of AWS certification
- AWS troubleshoting
WHY SHOULD WE GO FOR CLASSROOM INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING INSTEAD OF ONLINE TRAINING?
Classroom Instructor-led training is much more effective than online training. The face-to- face classroom sessions not only make you more focused but also more employable in the job market.
WHO DELIVERS THE TRAINING ?
Our trainers are highly qualified, Certified experts with rich training experience. All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process which includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating continue to train for us.
WHY SHOULD I ENROLL AT TRAINING BASKET , AS OTHER INSTITUTES ARE OFFERING THE SAME PROGRAMME AT LOWER FEES?
The course curriculum, quality of trainers and lab facilitates at Training Basket are unparallel with respect to any other IT Institute. Also, Training Basket is Red Hat Certified Training Partner with , offering Programmes based on latest Technologies.
HOW IS MY PERFORMANCE ASSESSED?
Your performance will be assessed based on an online examination conducted at Training Basket.
WHAT IF I MISS A CLASS OR A COUPLE OF CLASSES?
If you miss any class, based on the available batches, you can request to attend the required class(es) again. And moreover, the Training Basket is always available to lend you a helping hand.
WILL I GET EXTRA SUPPORT, IF REQUIRED?
Yes of course! You can attend extra classes, speak to your faculty and get your doubts cleared.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS?
Payment methods vary from person to person. Get it clarified from the counsellor when you are enrolled. You can also opt for NO-EMI- installment-credit card method of payment.
WILL I GET PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE?
Yes, of course! Training Basket has an exclusive placement portal for its students under JobBasket, which provides placement assistance. Also, improve your English speaking and writing skills to enhance your employability and gain interview skills.
Shall I bring my Laptop during the Training Program?
Students have to bring their laptop. Installation of software related to technology and practice/lab can be done easily.
Where do I contact if I have any doubts?
You can write to us at [email protected] You can call on the following numbers +91-9871930352 +91-9873831930 +91-7291047614
Welcome to Training Basket
Training Basket is a pioneer and certified Training Institute in Noida offering a variety of professional learning courses. Unlike any conventional Training Institue, Training Basket believes providing only the updated and Industry Specific training course to the students which increases the chances of employment and thus a job satisfaction.
– Team TrainingBasket
Training Basket Advantage
Biggest pool of Industry Experts
Live Instructor-led Training
Real-life Case Studies
One of the Best Institute which helped me in enhancing my Career as a Network Engineer. Trainers at Training Basket are very friendly and have deep knowledge in networking which really helped me gain in depth knowledge of all aspects of networking. The placement team also helped me a lot by arranging interviews at jobs relevant to my profile.
Training Basket provides one of the finest IT training in Noida. It is supported by some highly experienced faculties who work hard to make the concepts easier to understand. I took Java for software development and it helped me a lot as I was not used to working with object oriented programming in my career. The added advantage is they also train you on soft skills which helps you in being ready to face the interviews head on. Would love to explore other courses here whenever time permits.
I have gained good command over Java technology. The trainers are very well trained to educate people. It is one of the best institute to build your career. They all are very helpful since the start till the end of the course. I recommend everyone to come and join Training Basket and make yourself a successful person in your life.
It was overall a great journey in Training basket.Trainers teaching method is too good in term of gathering information for particular stream like ccna and ccnp. A very good team of counselors who gives a better solution to enhance professional growth.
Training basket is one of the finest institute you can find in Noida. The faculties here are experienced plus they make you comfortable with each and every basic concepts. If you are looking for excel in future technologies. This is the place for you. They take care of the placement and grooming session too which is an added advantage. Hope this helps.
Its a Good Conducted course and structure in training basket . I would highly recommend this training institute to learn RHCSA training. Trainers work very hard on each candidate. Will definitely recommend to aspiring Linux enthusiasts.
I have completed RHCE and AWS from Training Basket it was a wonderful experience and have referred lot of co workers and friend into training basket. special appreciation to the trainers and career advisors for their constant support and guidance.
Excellent Destination for Education, I started Learning Python as summer training about a month ago and Gained much more than just simple coding. SUPER LIKE